Our job offers
Join our team
CDI, Full time
Buyer - Purchaser (M/F)
For over a century, LOUIS FRANÇOIS has been manufacturing and marketing a wide range of products for the bakery, patisserie, chocolate, ice cream and gastronomy industries worldwide.
For three generations, LOUIS FRANÇOIS has been committed to respecting this tradition with rigor, creativity and humility, while perpetuating this passion for innovation and excellence.
As part of its development, LOUIS FRANÇOIS is recruiting a PURCHASER (M/F).
Reporting to the Industrial Purchasing Manager, the Purchaser is responsible for managing the supply of goods, parts or any other product required for the company's operations.
He manages the entire relationship with a portfolio of suppliers.
He must choose products, suppliers and quantities, and negotiate the best purchasing conditions (price, lead time, after-sales service, etc.) for general services and production. He manages contracts and disputes.
Reporting to the Industrial & Purchasing Department, your missions are as follows:
- Canvassing and determining where to get the best quality/price ratio.
- Analyze different offers to find the products and services required by the company.
- Negotiate between several service providers/suppliers to obtain the best offer.
- Purchasing: in charge of placing orders with various suppliers.
- In liaison with the Quality department, he must ensure the quality of the products, and once the order has been placed, he must make sure that they meet the company's requirements.
- Participate in purchasing strategy.
- Computerized validation of orders for materials, packaging and services
With a professional degree, business school diploma, BTS or BUT (commerce - purchasing or logistics), you have at least 2 years' experience in a purchasing and/or supply department (in the food industry or ideally in the ingredients / cereals sector), with a good knowledge of the professional sector and its contacts.
You are familiar with EEC and non-EEC imports.
You are proficient in Windows (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.) and ERP (Divalto or similar).
Fluent English is required for the position. An additional foreign language would be a plus.
If you're looking for a challenging position in a fast-growing company, if you're a solution provider with a real ability to make proposals, negotiate and convince, and a strong analytical and synthesizing mind, then this job is for you!
Position currently based in CROISSY BEAUBOURG (77)
Open-ended contract - Fixed-price supervisor status
B driver's license required
Remuneration according to profile and experience