ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
- How their personal data is collected and processed. Personal data is any data that can be used to identify a user. This includes the user's first and last name, age, postal address, e-mail address, location and IP address;
- What rights do users have regarding this data?
- Who is responsible for processing the personal data collected and processed?
- To whom these data are transmitted ;
- If applicable, the site's policy on cookies.
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of site users' data complies with the following principles:
- Legality, fairness and transparency: data may only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his or her data is being collected, and for what purpose the data is being collected;
- Limited purposes: data is collected and processed for one or more of the purposes set out in these general terms and conditions of use;
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Data storage limited in time: data is stored for a limited period, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be provided, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period;
- Integrity and confidentiality of data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions listed below:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing ;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing is required by law;
- The processing is necessary in order to safeguard the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- Processing may be necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data are necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the data controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED WHEN BROWSING THE SITE
A. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the partajo.fr website are as follows:
- Last name
- First name
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
This data is collected when the user carries out one of the following operations on the site:
When the user contacts Partajo by e-mail, he/she must provide his/her first and last name and e-mail address to Partajo.
The data controller will keep all the data collected on the site's computer systems under reasonable security conditions for a period of : For reservation requests, the data retention period is managed by: https://www.zenchef.com/.
Data is collected and processed for the following purposes:
When a customer reserves a table in the restaurant, it is necessary to know the customer's first and last name in order to record the reservation. As for his telephone number or e-mail address, in the event of a reservation confirmation or cancellation, you need to have a way of contacting him.
The data processing carried out is based on the following legal grounds:
https://www.zenchef.com gère les bases sur lesquels les données sont traités.
B. TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The personal data collected by the site are not transmitted to any third party, and are only processed by the site editor.
C. DATA HOSTING
The partajo.fr website is hosted by : , whose head office is located at the following address:
The host can be contacted on the following telephone number: 1007.
The data collected and processed by the site is exclusively hosted and processed in France.
ARTICLE 4: DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
A. THE DATA CONTROLLER
The person responsible for processing personal data is: Partajo. It can be contacted as follows:
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means of processing personal data.
B. OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to pass it on to third parties without the user's knowledge, and to respect the purposes for which the data was collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to guarantee that information and data transfer via the site is secure.
An SSL certificate ("Secure Socket Layer" Certificate) secures the data exchanged between the user and the site.
Furthermore, the data controller undertakes to notify the user of any rectification or deletion of data, unless this would entail disproportionate formalities, costs or steps.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user's personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means necessary.
C. THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Furthermore, the user is informed that a Data Protection Officer has been appointed: Joan GOMEz, ZenChef.
The role of the Data Protection Officer is to ensure the proper implementation of national and supranational provisions relating to the collection and processing of personal data. He is sometimes called DPO (for Data Protection Officer).
The Data Protection Officer can be contacted as follows:
By e-mail: email@example.com
ARTICLE 5: USER RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations governing the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to comply with your request, you must provide us with your first and last name and e-mail address.
The data controller is obliged to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
A. PRESENTATION OF THE USER'S RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
a. Right of access, rectification and deletion
Users may view, update, modify or request the deletion of their personal data by following the procedure set out below:
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the procedure below:
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The request will be processed within 5 to 10 working days.
c. Right to limit and object to data processing
The user has the right to request the limitation of or to object to the processing of his/her data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, unless it can demonstrate the existence of legitimate and overriding reasons, which may prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of his/her data or to formulate an objection to the processing of his/her data, the user must follow the following procedure:
Send an e-mail to email@example.com
The request will be processed within 5 to 10 working days.
d. Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him, or significantly affects him in a similar way.
e. Right to determine the fate of data after death
Users are reminded that they can organize what should happen to their collected and processed data if they die, in accordance with law no. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
f. Right to appeal to the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user's request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or if he believes that one of the rights listed above has been infringed, he is entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or to any competent court.
B. PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of European Regulation 2016/679 and the French Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 or over may consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required before personal data can be collected and processed.
The site editor reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years of age, or that he has obtained the consent of a legal representative before browsing the site.
The site may use "cookie" techniques.
A "cookie" is a small file (less than 4 kb) stored by the site on the user's hard disk, containing information about the user's browsing habits.
These files enable the company to process statistics and traffic information, facilitate navigation and improve the service for the user's comfort.
The user's consent is considered valid for a maximum period of 6 (six) months. At the end of this period, the site will again request the user's authorization to store "cookies" on his or her hard disk.
Cookies that are not essential to the operation of the site are deposited on the user's terminal only after consent has been obtained. Users may withdraw their consent at any time, as follows:
More generally, users are informed that they may refuse to accept cookies by configuring their browser software.
For your information, the following addresses provide instructions on how to configure your browser to prevent cookies from being stored on your computer:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
Should the user decide to deactivate cookies, he/she will be able to continue browsing the site. However, any malfunction of the site caused by this manipulation cannot be considered to be the fault of the site editor.
b. Description of cookies used by the site
The site editor draws the user's attention to the fact that the following cookies are used during browsing:
The site editor reserves the right to modify it in order to ensure its conformity with current law.
However, in the event of substantial modification of this policy, the user will be informed in the following manner:
Site users will be notified by a message when they arrive on the site.